BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

....................... I'm so dead .................... -,-

My mum's going to kill me ! i'm going to be fired. SHIT, i'm so dead that's very clear. I did something wrong with HER. my math teacher and KH teacher was like I'm going to kill you, there's no lying there's many witnesses. What the fuck ?! I've never gone this far before. And I'm really Really sorry :( I didn't mean to, I was tired and needed a shoulder to cry on. SHE'S the only person I have that understands me. I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY !!!! I'm kinda mad about this, and my parents are going to be like FURIOUS DUDE. I can't guarantee that I'm going to live. I made so many mistakes, and I'm really sorry fot that. YA ALLAH, tolong maafkan aku. :'( I'm so so so so so so so so so so so SO SORRY !!!!

0 comments: