BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 9, 2011

This guy here inspired me uh-lot !

the second pic was like last year, it's Greyson and Macy his dog when he was 13 (-: technically he's 12 that time. haha, he inspires me like omaguknes, he even plays the freaking piano GOD. His voice, HIS VOICE you guys should hear em. I mean like he's damn talented. His hit song Waiting outside the lines is uh-mazing (: Plus he's a cutie. mmmk, tell chu whut ? since I'm a BIG FAN of him since June last year (: I'll wikipedia you guys abut him.

Greyson Michael Chance was born on August 16, 1997. He's an American singer and pianist. He started playing the PIANO when he was about 8 years old. it took him 3 years to finish all of his piano lessons. On April 14th 2010. he posted a video of himself singing lady gaga's smash hit PAPARAZZI while playing the piano on youtube. and in just a day, he got 10,000 viewers already. Later that month ELLEN DeGeneres saw his video on youtube, and immediately called him to come to her show. Ellen was inspired by Greyson to start his own record label which is called ELEVEN ELEVEN. Greyson is her first client there on eleven eleven. Hi's first debut album is Waiting Outside The Lines or WOTL, before the fame. Greyson use to post his own made up songs. which are BROKEN HEARTS and STARS. he's a hit sensation on youtube . he also performed on WeDay at Canada. He's now a popular artist back in the US. but he's unknown in our country MALAYSIA. Greyson97 was his youtube account and he posted his new song called "UNFRIEND YOU' which is completely awesome. My favourite song of his is called FIRE which is Augustana's song. (-: He was born in Wichita Falls, Texas. He's got a brother and a sister, He's 14 this year 2011. and He's on his way to success. God bless you Greyson. (:


Well, the highlighted tulisan was made by me. And a little from the wikipedia, since I'm such a big fan of the man. I just wish I can meet him face to face. haha dema dok Singapore tu suka cakap bahse om putih OLOLOLOL. Mum, Dad for my 2011 birthday I wanna meet Greyson Chance. <3 oh and a DSLR please ? muahaha. lol thats all now, goodbye fellow bloggers. tc :')

THE END * Greyson I leb chu and thank you for reading <3

0 comments: