BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bored posts :B blergh ;p

Damn I want those legs ._. ish lawaaaa ! anyway look down


Forget the katy perry one, just the cheerleader one kay ?  so Ahad lepas I had so much fun byy going to that Cheer comp the weird thing about it is that I have no GIRL FRIENDS there -.- yg I kenal lah :/ So i hung out with Piti, Hairi, Akmal, Syafiq, Amie, Rizal (: It was hella fun :D well, I sat down with Syakir heee, I love his eyes o.o DAMN BEBEH hayooo -_- and his hand haha I love holding his hand (: although he acts like my dad sometimes SOMETIMES okay ? :D heehehehe sumpah I want that time balik, hmm :( Anyway Pythonz didn't win. but Congratulations guys, you guys improves a lot ! and that's great lol. Adria Asked me to join cheer next year, will do man will do :p hopefully it won't kacau with my PMR. right ? Because good music can be so hard to find :B lololol tkde kena mengena oh BTW AKMA DAH BALIK ASRAMA ! MISS HIM SO MUCH :')

THE END * SO SING A LONG TO MY STEREO <3

0 comments: